Here in Central Washington, US the snow is finally melting, the sun has been shining and the promise of Spring has been in the air..... a bit messy with all the melted snow and dust and gravel so "broom" is an entirely appropriate theme :]
(my backyard this am & the threat of more snow, the last few days were a tease of Spring)
I have to admit I really had to think a bit about this theme, but isn't that the point of a challenge? Of course after checking out a couple of the great Inchies already posted the ideas started to come together....
Broom: dust bunny fear
I used textured paper from my stash for the base, cut out the shape of the boom head and "fringed" the edge, drew eyes, eyebrows and mouth with a silver paint marker. On the square I drew little bunny shapes and smudged the silver paint marker on the edges the glued on the broom.
This gives a little perspective to how tiny an inch of art is.
I am not very pleased with my lettering - I find it challenging to fit in the small space...practice, practice, practice.
Please be sure to check out other Every Inchie Monday "brooms"



No comments:
Post a Comment